dinsdag 25 juni 2013

now and then

Since I still don't have internet at home I tend to watch a lot of movies. Yesterday I watched Now and Then which I really liked because it's a movie about the summer. It really inspired on what I want to do this summer ; ride my bike, solving a mystery, playing in a treehouse and above all being with my friend(s) (and by that I mean lotte because we are loners). Last year Lotte and I wanted to conduct a research to the illuminati , which frightened us so we gave up after a week or so. I'm not sure what 'my mystery' will be this summer but seeing I don't have internet it has to be something practical , something that I don't need internet for to do research (which is quite impossible but I accept the challenge). I also have a few goal's for this summer like reading a certain amount of books, making nice photographs and discovering new places. I also want to draw and make more collages / art / writing. Things like that.
 
 
 
 
 

i almost bought a plastic jacket like this , too bad I didn't :(



 

 

 



i really like this rainjacket
 
 
this movie is on youtube btw
 
xx

1 opmerking:

  1. auw wieje hej ik ruik wiet.

    (als je deze comments wil vermijden moet je maar niet meer bloggen ;P)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen