donderdag 18 juli 2013

Homer




(denim jacket: used to be her mother's, backpack: used to be her dad's, socks: Zeeman, shoes: base, blouse: esprit or so?, skirt: h&M)
So I logged in in kaitlyn's account and I made this post for her because she never ever ever blogs and ugh she's almost back from tenerife, i think? idk but I had these pics of an outfit of her on my computer and well it's the first thing she ever did in her life I think. She's even wearing make-up woohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I also did her lay-out but I don't think she's happy with it.

well bye visit my blog
n stuff
xxxxx je sloth, Lotte
(we're besties so she doesn't care probably. i hope so)

Kaitlyn haat me niet voor dit maar adoreer me )hahahahah) huuuuuuubbbb
hey ho waar is die emile yo en waar is toch dat zebrahondje voor want jij oh jij
hebt zon dikke kont. en. stalken. doen. we. ook. niet. meer (s)
want dat willen we niet
en het is bijna een uur
en ik heb nog steeds je sokken
en hoe is het met je moeder
(IK MAG DIT OMDAT IK VOLGEND JAAR IN EEN KUTKLAS KOM, JA)
xxxx

1 opmerking:

  1. NOG EEN DAG EN DAN KOM JE TERUGGGGG!! YAAY
    KOM JE DINSDAG BIJ MIJ ZWEMMEN? HET WORDT SUPER WRMM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen