donderdag 17 januari 2013

bedroom inspiration



drawings I made for my bedroom





some collages I made 

http://teenagebedroom.tumblr.com/

helga's shrine from hey arnold
accebear:

let me live there
 
I really like the voodoo / nature-ish thing going on here. On the left there's a table (?) with crystals and candles. On the floor there are carpets and the bed is practically just a mattress. This room really reminds me of the nature shop close to my school.   


My mom wants to paint the room that's going to be mine. Currently it's white , and I kind of want to keep it white but my mom doesn't (?!?!?). The light blue color on the wall (right photo) is nice. I might go for this really light pastel pink color , or the same color in my bedroom now ( light purple). idk

The wall on the right photo is very impressive. I saw a sofa like that one at the second hand store not to long ago for I think 1400 euro's. But they had already sold it. Not that I would have bought it , but oh well. 

there are probably ton more inspiring pictures but I have to go to bed.

bye !

6 opmerkingen:

  1. he dat klopt niet! die winkel is niet dicht bij school

    en....zie ik daar.........

    EEN SKATEBOARD

    (jelleeeee)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mooie tekeningen met een echt kaitlyn-perspectief
    laat me denken aan trevi-art

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love this inspiration! i'm currently giving my room a makeover so this is really helpful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can't wait to see your room !! I'm moving in a few weeks so I'm going to do a mega room makeover :)

      Verwijderen
  4. Seriously cool inspirations! And your drawing are cute...I really like your blog btw, can I follow you without having a google account?
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen