maandag 7 januari 2013

there's not enough time




 It’s only the first day of school and I‘m already tired of it. I don’t like school because it takes up so much time. I feel so useless , the only thing I do at home is practice French while listening to Amelie.


I clean up my room even though it’s not messy because I cleaned my room yesterday. In a month I’m going to move. My room has been stripped down. The walls are bare. Everything is so dull. I don’t have enough time to do things and when I feel inspired I have other things that have to be done. I wish life was  eternal until you choose for it to stop. I would write and make art instead of going to school because time would be everlasting; I think that you learn more from experiences than from books. You could do what you want. I don’t know how to write. How to put my thoughts on paper (or in this case on the computer), it’s very difficult for me to remember my thoughts. Usually I write my ideas down and then forget I wrote them down. So annoying.  In my head I invent new creations, like a machine that’s hooked to your brain and writes down every thought. A machine that holds all of your good memories so you can’t forget. Wouldn't that be sweet?  If I had all of the time in the world I would get a fancy job and make a lot of money so I could live. I would travel all over the world, alone, to think and to meet new, interesting people. I would learn new languages and play instruments. I guess that a lot of people feel this way.(filosoferen met Kaitlyn)

*********************************************************************************


blouse - local store | cardigan - thrift store | skirt - h&m | DIY mmz badge here !!!!



My mom got me this book for christmas and it was so good ! ah i loved it 

okay bye guys 


3 opmerkingen:

  1. lozerrrboek

    miss moet je een banjo kopen en samen met jel rondreizen?

    en trouwens frans leren hoeft nu nog niet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen