zaterdag 9 maart 2013

I'll be nervous tomorrow

the man on the computer next to me is typing with two fingers , it's getting quite annoying.
tomorrow's the competition and even though i know that a lot of people from my school is coming I'm not to nervous. I don't know if that's a good thing , probably not. I think that once I get there I'll realise what I got myself into. but(t) it will be fine. has anyone of you shown your pictures at an art gallery or so ? did you get any nice comments ?

skirt - H&M

Vice

blouse - thrifted
 
                    
                                  
                    
                      
                    

new pens and stuff for my test week
glitter socks - H&M
rings and buttons - action (dutch store) 


everlasting memories

                        

new blouse - thrifted
                                                         

national geographic



glitter socks
                       
                             I'm still working on my room but I have everything planned out. As soon as it's done I'll make a video or so.

xx

2 opmerkingen: